ABR® Citrus Formula Paint Remover Paste, Gel and Liquid
- Unique, cost effective, reusable formula for the removal of multiple layers of finish, varnish, stains, latex paint and oil paint, as well as log exteriors and interiors and on fine furniture and cabinets.
- Designed to remain moist and active longer, penetrating more layers of paint mil thickness in one application, and, in some cases, the paste formula may be removed and reused on multiple surfaces.
- A non-caustic, biodegradable formula that contains no methylene chloride, eliminating subsequent neutralizing.
- Works on wood, logs, and masonry.
- Perfect solution for removing paint and finishes on intricate carvings, moldings, pillars, fine furniture and antiques.
- Liquid is excellent for refinishing work to remove layers of varnish, stain, graffiti, and paint splatter .
COVERAGE: Paste–25 to 75 sq. ft./gal.; Gel–75 to 125 sq. ft./gal.; Liquid–200 to 250 sq. ft./gal.
Produced By: http://www.abrp.com
Download Instructions: http://abrp.com/pdf-files/spec/CITRUS%20SPEC.pdf
Download MSD: http://abrp.com/pdf-files/msd/CITRUS%20PASTE.pdf